Build the type of audience that will build your business with digital presentation materials.
JM Lesko Financial provides you those materials, Financial Wellness Marketing Content, to help you take your coaching or consulting practice to the next level.
As with any marketing endeavor, you have to take the time to create a strategy, organize a plan and determine how you will measure a content marketing campaign. Yes, this takes time but it is time well spent. Here are some statistics that show the value of creating content.
- According to Nielsen, 58% of consumers trust editorial content.
- 80% of business decision makers prefer to get company information in a series of articles versus an advertisement
- 61% of consumers say they feel better about a company that delivers custom content and, they are also more likely to buy from that company.
- B2B companies with blogs generate 67% more leads per month on average than non-blogging firms.
- Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates about 3 times as many leads.
- Interesting content is the top 3 reasons people follow brands on social media.
Since content marketing is still fairly new, its benefits are still being determined but these numbers are more than promising. In the few years that businesses have been incorporating content into their marketing strategy or creating marketing strategy around content, it has provided great value.
You may not realize it but you are already using content in your company business even if your intent isn’t to garner sales from it. Now it’s time to change how you view the communication pieces you create for your company. Everything you create has the ability to drive sales or build an audience. Since you’re already creating content for your business, shouldn’t it help your bottom line?
Here are some additional benefits to help get you off the fence:
- Financial Wellness Marketing Content is cost effective,
- Financial Wellness Marketing Content helps you build a relationship with your audience,
- Financial Wellness Marketing Content lets you be a resource,
- Financial Wellness Marketing Content gives you a competitive edge,
- Financial Wellness Marketing Content isn’t industry specific,
- Financial Wellness Marketing Content creates educated customers,
- Financial Wellness Marketing Content creates empowered consumers,
- Financial Wellness Marketing Content can lead to a viral campaign,
- Financial Wellness Marketing Content lets you control your message, and,
- Financial Wellness Marketing Content allows you to recycle information,
Content marketing gives you the ability to use your knowledge and experience to differentiate yourself from the competition. You are leaving money on the table if you don’t take full advantage of it. Plus, no one has the same knowledge and experiences as you. Creating content allows you to explore and use your own unique selling proposition.
Contact us now and find out how we can work with you on your Financial Wellness Marketing Content.
There’s no obligation.